This Notice is intended to describe how we collect, maintain and disclose customer information, and how you can choose how information about you is used by us. This Notice may be amended from time to time in our discretion. If you have any questions, comments or complaints about the privacy of information about you, please contact us at: Clare Bank, P.O. Box 267, Platteville, WI 53818.
1. We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources: Information we receive from you on applications or other forms; We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about you to anyone, except as permitted by law.
- Information about your transactions with us or others; and
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency.
2. We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about you to anyone, except as permitted by law.
3. If you decide to close your account(s) or become an inactive customer, we will adhere to the privacy policies and practices as described in this notice.
4. We restrict access to your personal and account information to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal standards to guard your nonpublic personal information.