NOTICE TO OUR CUSTOMERS
We are aware that the coronavirus (COVID-19) has been spreading internationally, and is now active in the United States. As a community bank, Clare Bank’s first priority is the well-being of our customers and employees.
Please know Clare Bank is closely monitoring official recommendations. We will provide updates if normal operations are affected.
Our lobbies are closed until further notice. Drive-up service is available at our Platteville, Montfort, Fennimore, and Boscobel locations.
We encourage you to use alternative banking options listed below whenever possible and we ask that you please wear a mask when using the lobby.
Alternative Banking Options
- Please use our drive-up, night depository, ATM’s or call us at any of our locations.
- The night deposit will be checked frequently during normal business hours.
- Online banking and bill pay are available 24/7.
What We Are Doing
Clare Bank is taking precautions where possible to protect our customers and employees. We want to assure you that we are following the U.S. Centers for Disease Control guidelines to appropriately respond to this potential public health threat. These include:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Wash or sanitize your hands often.
- Increase cleaning and disinfecting of frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Practice "social distancing" as much as possible.
-Clare Bank, N.A.
“We Can Do That!”